Question

rider108

Old Citi-Shell acct shows inactive-no late pymt-no balance due. Should I leave it on?
Opened in 1978, last payment was in 2010 with 0 balance. Not closed but no record of it when I called Citi-Shell. Doesn't show any late payments and It's not negative other than it's just sitting there. My score is 706 now with no other credit cards. I'd like to apply for a credit card next month when all the hard inquiries (approved car loan and other inquiries) drop off. Should I just leave it alone and not worry about it or will it hurt when I apply for a card? Also, I don't have any collections or late payments on my report.