Question

AML1991

Can I apply for Capital One secured credit card when already on fiances authorized user
Hi my fiance got a secured credit card through Capital One and added me as an authorized user. We have been paying the credit line responsibly and it has been doing my credit score wonders. My question is could I apply for my own secured credit card through Capital One and still get it if I'm a authorized user on his account? Hoping to double the wonders with another secured card..Thanks for all the responses in advance!!

I'm fairly certain you can. If there is an issue you can go with any of the other secure card companies and add HIM as a user to that card as well. 

Depending upon how long you have had the card and what track record you are carrying with the autorized user,  you could consider just applying outright for a card and see what offer you can get.   If you don't quality, they are pretty good at offering you a different offer.