Question

lola217

Are secured credit cards always reported?
I thought they were... that's why I opened one! I'm trying to build my credit score for the first time so I opened a secured credit card through my local credit union in addition to my initial CapOne card. I've had the card for about 4 months now but it isn't showing up on my Credit Karma! Is this normal? Is there something I can do to fix it?

That it doesn't show on this site is insignificant.  Your credit union may report to one of the other credit bureaus, not Transunion, which is where the info for this site comes from.  And the info on this site is not released to anyone.  It is just for your use while using the credit tools on this site.