Amex Backdating and any risks?
I recently acquired a Delta Gold Amex at $3.1k. The card was labeled member since 2013.
(Note: They also pulled my Transunion, which apparently is odd.)

In 2005 or early 2006, I had an Amex Green. I was young and dumb and didn't understand the difference between charge and credit cards. I am pretty sure I paid the card off in full and destroyed it. Not sure how it was noted in their system, but apparently it ended well enough or I slipped through a crack.

I searched all three credit reports two days ago and there was no mention of any Amex accounts.

What are the risks with calling and asking for a membership date adjustment and how will I get them to find the first membership date?

I would love to add a 8 year old tradeline to my reports before applying for a mortgage later this year.