Credit Card Reviews

Nebraska Furniture Mart Credit Card

5.05 3 Reviews

Results 1-3 of 3Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

I use to have this card. Never had a problem with NFM card. Got sick had so many doctor and hospital bills to pay I had to file BK. Hated that I had to include them. Once i get my Credit cleaned up and back to where it used to be I plan on getting them back. I did do a reaffirm with them. Paid them off. Nice card to have. Did not have to worry about interest.

footsaver's review was:

Mar 13, 2012 Reply

footsaver(5, 0)

Review by footsaver

Not having to worry about interest makes it easier to pay off quicker.

Mar 09, 2012 Reply
Have my card back Helpful to 0 out of 1 people

I now have my Nebraska Furniture Mart card back. I am so glad. Did you read that Credit Karma. My credit score must not be to bad. Ha Ha Ha.

footsaver's review was:

Oct 30, 2012 Reply

footsaver(5, 0)

Review by footsaver

Results 1-3 of 3Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Nebraska Furniture Mart Credit Card

Nebraska Furniture Mart Credit Card is issued by Nebraska Furniture Mart, Inc for customers as a financing option. Interested customers can apply by mail and by visiting a local Nebraska Furniture Mart location.

Nebraska Furniture Mart, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. Nebraska Furniture Mart was founded in 1937 and today offers home furnishing products as well as appliances, electronics, flooring, mattresses, and home decor. Locations include Omaha, Kansas City, and Des Moines.

Nebraska Furniture Mart Credit Card