Question

glorialouise1

who is brclysbankde?
how can i find out who is using my name?

Barclays Bank in Wilmington, Delaware

Issuer of credit cards. LL Bean Visa is an example.

Most Helpful Response

Barclay Bank.  If you didn't authorize it and it is a hard inquiry, then write letters to them and all bureaus to get it removed.

miked79382

Barclay Bank,

To who it may concern.

My credit report indicates a hard inquiry by "BrclysBankDE" .  It is my understanding this is Barclay Bank and affilated companies.

For the record, I have never done business with any of your companies. I have not made a request for credit with any of your companies. I do not understand why your businesses would place a hard inquiry on my credit report. 

I would certainly be intrested in any explaination by the Bank or business that placed this hard inquiry; otherwise, I request that this hard inquiry be removed. 

Sincerly, 

Michael W. Dunlap

Hope this helps

Many times it's some one you know. But by the fair credit reporting act if you ask for any information on account it may be false the company must give you all information to prove it's not you also give all new info to the police many companies record phone calls so u can prove it wasn't u. We was able to prove it was my wife's ex coworker being everything went to their address and they had recordings of her.

Hard Inquiry

So, do I contact the companies first, and if that doesn't work do I then contact my credit companies?

CB/DDOME

I also have CB/DDOME on my credit and have no idea who it is. If anyone knows, please reply. TNX!

unknown card

how to find contact info on a card : DFS/WEBBANK and CB/DOME? The CB/DDOME was opened in 2007? I have no idea what card this was.

To Whom it may Concern:

1. I have not applyied for a credit card at your banking facility as it would be under the rules of bankruptcy of which I cannot break. So whoever did this used my identy falsly and without my notice. Please close with account now. Thank you very much.

Brclysbankde

I have not applied for any credit in the last 90 days,so can you help me? thank you! Tamala Holmes

I have not applied for any credit cards with your company. I will never ever again have credit cards. It will either be debit or cash only. So whoever applied for a credit card in my name used my name with out my authority or unbenotenced to me. Please remove this credit card immediately. Thank you very much.