Store credit cards are a great way to earn discounts or rewards at your favorite retailer. Store cards typically offer points or cash back for purchases made at certain stores or with a certain brand, and may come with perks like free shipping or access to other exclusive benefits. These cards tend to have higher interest rates, so it's important to use them responsibly. If you carry a balance month-to-month, you may end up paying more in interest than you'll get back in rewards. These are some of the most popular store credit cards from Credit Karma's partners.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after your first purchase within 90 days from account opening
- 5 points per $1 spent on Sony® purchases at authorized retailers, with purchase confirmation
- 3 points per $1 spent on movie theaters, movie rentals, music downloads and digital streaming and subscription services
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Redeem for Sony products, movies, music & more
- 0% intro APR on purchases until March 2018, 14.99% - 24.99% variable APR after that
- No annual fee
* See the online Provider's credit card application for details about terms and conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the "Apply Now" button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the provider's website.
† Credit Karma looks at how your credit profile compares to other Credit Karma members who were approved for this product. Of course, there's no such thing as a sure thing, but knowing whether your Approval Odds are Very Good, Good, Fair or Poor may help you narrow down your choices.