Close brand new retail credit card
So I applied for a financing options for a large purchase about a year go - opted not to get it. Turns out it was not 1 financing but 4 separate account. AKA 4 credit inquires and not 4 account bringing down average. :( That damage is done.

Score had dropped recently due to increased balance utilization for other reasons.

I have kept these 3-4 accounts open to keep over utilization down to about 40-45 percent.

Here is my question.

Once I get everything paid down in the next 6-8 months. If I could close the above accounts for and keep my utilization to about 20%-25%. Would it change my average age?

To be honest the three account I cannot use outside of this one place, and I plan never to go there. I have never utilized the account, and never will.