2.7

May 06 2020
Great credit card

This is my third Capital One credit card and by far, the best. I use it for almost every purchase I made at Walmart so I can get the cash back reward. I haven't had any problems. I would highly recommend it.

Oct 12 2020
dont waste your time

i had this card, also a cabela capital one and a capital one venture miles card. so far this year i would log on and one or all would say restricted over 15 timesand i would call , give them a copy of my identification and listen to them try to explain that my email had been changed which it had not and that it would never happen again. finally got tired of it and closed my savings account i had with them and closed all 3 credit cards. . very undependable.

Oct 12 2020
dont waste your time

May 06 2020
Great credit card

Nov 09 2019
Can???t make payments through Capital One

The Walmart card just switched over to Capital One. I didn?t get a bill or anything until this month, and it says there?s a $25 late fee...I never even got a bill before this one. I hate Capital One anyways. Because I was a victim of fraud, they closed my Capital One account. So I cannot add any external accounts to pay from, and I cannot have a Capital One bank account. I only made charges while it was still with Synchrony Bank, and I would not have if I had known it was going to be switched over to Capital One.

Oct 30 2019
Needs work

Well the rewards are pretty good but paying your bill and getting line of credit back is such a pain. 3 times i had to make payments and call in to verify with my bank.... After payment was made money taken out of my bank and still no line of credit after 3 days after the money was taken out of my bank......... So i hate to say it but regretting that i signed up for the card already it hit my credit so might have let this one sit idle till capital one gets there act together with this one... Weird thing i have 2 other capital one cards that work just fine.....

Oct 30 2019
Not a great start

Oct 26 2019
Capital one does not care about you

Opened a credit card with Walmart August 2019, initially serviced by Sychrony and all payments made on time. Oct 2019 Walmart partnered with Capital One and moved over all of their accounts To be serviced by them. Capital One without notice closed my Walmart credit card account a few days ago, increasing my available credit ratio and lowering my credit score. They just made this switch with all of their accounts so I'm sure within the next few weeks thousands of people will be experiencing the same scenario. Capital One can do whatever they want when they want and do not care about their customers. Stay away from Capital One, when you need it most they will not help you.

Oct 16 2019
Great rewards program but payment issue

Great benefits works great with store but disappointed in the payment transaction. Paid on the 10th and money taken out of my bank account 2 days later and still on the 17th still no reflection on my available credit?? When i called customer service telling me my bank has a hold on it while my bank says the money has been taken out.... Been a captiol one customer for awhile but this was a big disappoint. Hopefully this bug is figured out.

Sep 26 2019
They haven't reported in THREE MONTHS!

I got this card with the intent of rebuilding my credit score and they haven't reported in three months so my score is dropping ????

Sep 22 2019

If I could stop people from getting this card I would. I charged just a little on the card and in a min. payment, 80% of that payment were fees to have the card, 15% were the interest and the rest was to pay off what you owe. Dont get this card

Sep 21 2019

I opened the card three years ago, my credit score is around 700 and they initially gave me a 200 dollar limit. Fast forward, they gave me 1 credit limit increase in three years to 500 dollars, on time never missed a payment. I hadn?t used the card in two months and I had a zero balance, I got a notice in the mail saying they closed my account for too many returned payments, I?ve NEVER had a returned payment. I have other Synchrony bank cards and none are like this. Don?t waste your time, horrible!