4.6

Nice

Nov 06 2011

CK score of 665 approved for a limit of $1000 within seconds online

Oct 06 2011

Approved with semi average credit. I have had this card for three months.The APR doesn't bother me too much as I can afford to pay off the balance in full every month. I have?been given and increse in CL but I dont want it. the reward rate are good and even better when you pay you balance on time ever month you and ext 25% along with the 1%.?

Sep 28 2011

I applied and was approved. Working on my second college degree and working full time. Was suprised. Eight months ago they told me "NO!". LOL.?

Aug 08 2011

Great card

Aug 07 2011

I was a little wary applying for this card as Capital One had denied me for a secured card (?!) a few months earlier, but after I got a secured card from my local credit union for a few months I applied for this card and was instantly approved for a $500.00 CL @ 19.8%. The APR doesn't bother me too much as I can afford to pay off the balance in full every month, and being able to accrue a 1% rewards rate isn't too shabby either with my limited credit history.

Nov 04 2010

Instant approval with a credit score of 583! It started out 500 limit but I dont need anymore than that to get my credit back on top.