2.1

Dec 24 2019

This card is a above average card not the best but a 4 out of 5 star card especially if you use it for all your supermarket and gasoline purchases!

Jan 27 2020
Okay card for students

It is a decent card for first time credit card owners. 2X points for grocieries and gas is nice, but not as good as cash back in my opinion. Main card features are super bare bones. Definelty look into other student credit cards like Discover or Chase Freedom Student, before applying for this one. I will defintly try to upgrade this card after I graduate college, like the Citi Double Cash card.

Jan 27 2020
Okay card for students

Dec 24 2019

Aug 19 2019
Not approved

I thought I would try this card since I have a Chase Freedom card and I could use this just for school. I have a really good credit score and it said approval add are good. On filling out the application it said i wasn't approved. Like was that a joke. I have good credit so i would advise everyone not to waste time on this one.

Aug 16 2019
Bullsh*t

Was told very good approval odds with a 713 score. 0 dollar balance on 5 other cards, declined.

Aug 05 2019
Applied and DENIED - with TU 680!

denied. OMG my CS will get hard hits that is two cards no approval.

Jul 11 2019
Didn???t get approved

Credit Karma said I have good approval odds, and I am a student, but I did not get approved.

Jun 30 2019
I got denies

It said I had good approval odds but they denied me. 650 credit score going to school part time. Full time work in construction so I make good money. Sad they denied me but seriously?