I opened my account only a few months ago and after one bad experience followed the other I am going to leave again:
* Deposited Well's Fargo cashier's check - Desert Schools put a hold on it for 2 weeks and when I explained to a supervisor that this was against the rules of the Federal Reserve, he acted super-arrogant telling me that their rules don't apply to them. I filed a complaint and received an apology letter.
* Cash deposits at their ATMs are held for several business days
* When I opened my account I told the guy several times that my street address is not a mailing address and that the mail would be returned if sent to the street address. they entered my PO box into the system and still sent my statements to the street address. I never received them, even after several months.
* When I made a deposit of $ 6,501.37 ($ 1.37 in coins, the rest in $ 100 bills) they charged me almost $ 10 for depositing the coins. The teller did not mention that the deposit of $ 1.37 in coins would cost me almost $ 10,-
* A few weeks after opening my "free" account I received a notice that they would charge me $ 24,- per year if I would not sign up for "electronic statements" and agree to their electronic statement policy.