Personal Loan Reviews

Results 1-10 of 22Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 3   Previous | Next
Loan Applied Approved and in 5 Days

Higer interest rate than I though but needed to pay off a deffered interest offer on 2 cards that were due end of month.

Will just pay off in a few months, and try again for lower APR.

bndpdler

1 Contribution
0 People Helped
Fast approval, online forms, quick funds

First, their unsecured loans are targeted to those with "substantial credit." I don't use much credit and quickly pay what I do take out. My credit score is 820 and I had no problem getting $10k for a used auto purchase at a 2.19% rate. (So now I can use the sale proceeds of our current car to pay off my school loan that's actually a higher rate.) So, take those reviews that are mad just because they didn't get approved with a score below 750 with a grain of salt.

My wife and I applied late one night, got approval the next morning, and filled out the forms online within the hour. We had our funds wired to our account by 4pm that day, and were on the road with our vehicle just after 5! Less than 24 hours application to funds, no lien, completely online. I have NOTHING to complain about with Lightstream!

Very disappointed

I will never try and borrow from Avant credit again! Very disappointed on how their process works. An incorrect routing number was entered and the funds have not been found. Therefore I have not received any money to help resolve my short term needs. I had to jump through hoops with my bank to get a voided check and fax it over. I verified this was sent and no one knew nothing about a fax coming over. If I went with a competitor, and the wrong routing # was issued, I would have had my funds submitted to me already--I HAVE BEEN WAITING 7 days! This customer will not be back, and will not pay for money that HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED! Good luck

timbog27

1 Contribution
0 People Helped
Not transparent

The only reason I got loans with LendUp is for the credt building, but now I am worried I have made a mistake. The website isn't very clear about who and how they report. It does state that you have to reach platinum level before they report. Fine. But then it says once you reach platinum level you can report to the credit bureas. I'm supposed to report my own credit. How would I do that? I emailed and asked them about this. The person who emailed me back said they didn't have all the information but that I would be given two options for credit reporting once I reached platinum. They didn't tell me what the options would be. How is this a transparent business. Even their own employees don't know the information. I have a sick feeling that I have wasted my time and money.

Awesome company!

I have been using Kabbage for the last two years. I am an Amazon seller and I always buy my inventory in bulk. Kabbage is the perfect solution for me because I can buy a bunch of inventory and turn around and sell it right away and make my revenue in a short period of time. If you ever have an issue with your account, you can always contact them and they will take the time to help you work with you. I had some issues once last year but I called them and they were happy to assist me. You always have to be smart with your finances so make sure you understand how Kabbage works before you get a loan from them.

No thanks.

Was approved for a loan @ crazy interst rate higher then my cc rate. Why bother?

amazing service

Applied for a loan with a good credit score.

Got $5000 within a week or so.

Monthly paymetns are low and thats really good as well

Results 1-10 of 22Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 3   Previous | Next