Personal Loan Reviews Advertiser Disclosure

LightStream

Get Your Personal Loan Rate from LightStream

What are you looking to do with your loan?

7.19%

Monthly Payment Savings over 1 Year

$2,412

Interest & Fee Savings over 5 Years

Compare Personal Loan Rates

View your top Personal Loan recommendations and compare rates on Credit Karma.

How Credit Karma Can Help

Credit Karma is an entirely free credit resource. See your credit information, educational tools and more. No catch.
  • Credit Scores
  • Credit Reports
  • Personalized Offers
  • Most Helpful Positive Review

Jan 16, 2014

Quick, Easy, Love Lightstream!

I wanted a quick used car loan at a great rate! Lightstream provided that. The application process was easy! I got a call immediately. Answered a few questions. Had the funds in my account the next day! It was fantastic. :)

Most Helpful Critical Review

Jun 27, 2014

Major issues with loan payoff

I worked with my credit union to consolodate my automotive loans. My credit union sent Lighstream a check to the confirmed proper address with my double confirmed proper account number, but Lightstream continues to insist that I have not had my loan paid off and that they don't know where the money went? WTF?? My credit untion even sent them paperwork providing proof that the check was cleared and was properly documented.

My credit union will never work with Lightstream again.

Add Your Review Of LightStream

Rate this product

Rate your application experience (Optional)

What is your experience with this product?

I Have It

I Used To Have It

I Applied For It

Write your review:

LightStream is an online consumer lending division of SunTrust Bank, a Georgia banking corporation. LightStream offers a virtually paperless application, approval, signature, funding and servicing process allowing you to save not only on our natural resources but on expenses as well.

Borrowers can apply online and list loan requests ranging from $5,000 to $100,000. They offer fixed rate, simple interest installment loans all with no fees or prepayment penalties. You can set up an account online making monthly payments easy for borrowers to manage.

Founded in 1985, SunTrust is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. SunTrust has 1,659 bank branches throughout the Southern states.

*Annual Percentage Rates, terms of loan, and monthly payments presented are estimated and were created based upon information entered by the consumer and through analysis of information publicly available at lender websites. While efforts have been made to maintain accurate information, the loan information is presented without warranty and the estimated APR or other terms presented do not bind any lender. Lenders generally have a range of available APRs (for example, a lender’s range might be 7% to 30%) and only borrowers with excellent credit will qualify for the lowest rate available. Your actual APR will depend upon factors evaluated at the time of application, which may include credit score, loan amount, loan term, credit usage and history. All loans are subject to credit review and approval. When evaluating offers, please review the lender’s Terms and Conditions for additional details.