NetCredit

Reviews: NetCredit

NetCredit

3.6

AVOID!!!

These people declined my app without verifying me AT ALL!! Can never get anybody on the phone!!!

Worst Experience I have ever had

I would not recommend them!

Jul 01, 2022
Very good and pleasant, fair and knowledgeable

Reliable and hassle free

Very quick

Jun 24, 2022

Great experience , life saver

Jun 23, 2022
Credit karma remove them from here

I know for a fact the 5star rating came from there staff. These people work remotely from home. They give you the run around and constantly never have the right information you started off with. Every day you get a call about verifying your identity. And a email that your approved. This company gives you the run around. “marathon”

Jun 23, 2022
New Loan

Amazingly fast finding I will definitely use them again if needing a loan

Jun 22, 2022
Bad Service

The customer service reps are rude. I had been paying on time for literally years and called in once for a one time payment adjustment and the service was atrocious. They are very inflexible and difficult to work with. The interest rates are also horrible as others ahve mentioned. Very much a last resort that I'm sad I'm stuck paying for now (will refinance ASAP).

Jun 22, 2022
A complete waste of time.

Complete waste of time. Ask me for my documents then tell me they couldn’t verify my income. Plain as day UNITED HEALTHCARE in my pay stubs. Why credit karma even recommended is beyond me.