Life Insurance Reviews

Results 1-10 of 44Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 5   Previous | Next
One of the few

Baught my policies in my 20`s Happy all the years since. Amazing growth, so I gave my policies to my oldest daughter and they are enough so she can retire when her current business goes bad ( It's in Spain)

The Best Life Insurance

The Best Company in usa

Pedroll

1 Contribution
6 People Helped
Great Company

Been with them since 1996. Best overall company i' ve ever had to deal. Wheather or not you may or may not like what they have to offer, they assist you every step of the way and most of all- NO Hassels!

Cheap and Coverage is for a High Amount

My husband and I each have a policy for a half of a million, and together we pay $53 monthly. Granted, this is term, and not permanent, but we understand that we can now open a permanent policy with no health questions, since we have a policy already, and we understand that we can start a perm policy with a low amount and add more as the years go on and our income goes up, debt goes down as things get paid off. Love this company and wouldn't switch to anything furhter. Our agent is personal with us. It wasn't some 800 number agent. This is great.

Cancer Policy

Have done everything and pay yearly check up reimbursement!

Cash surrender

Policies looks great but try to get a form to retrieve your savings!!! I've been waiting almost three weeks. I've talked two 10 diffrent agents and still haven't recieved my cash surrender form for Re embers ment of my savings.

Cancellation of the Life Product

I made several attempts to cancel the policy and receive a funding back from my policy.  The agent called and submitted several forms to SF Life and they continued to wait since I prepaid.  They let a couple months go back before sending the refund thus saving earning an additional $2000 off the policy.

This is not a company I recommend going forward.

croak

croak

posttime0770

2 Contributions
10 People Helped
one of the best insurers in the USA

really had a great experiance they train their agent with a professional approch they are real advanced in knowledge and i own 2 whole life policy's with them a total of 1million coverage really performing very well and thats besides term insurance i have with them for 2 million so in total 3 million the reason i have term with them is because they allow me for the next 10 years to convert the term to a whole life without providing health information that is a great tool

Results 1-10 of 44Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 5   Previous | Next