Where to check my scores before Applying for barclays black card?
I'm going to be applying for either a Barclays Visa Black card or a American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card. I know how every site and company can use a different scoring system, so I want to know where I should check my 3 scores that will be the same scoring system used by those two companies.

I believe FICO would be the correct score to check, if so can you guys give me a reliable site to check all 3 scores (EQ, TU, EX)? ( I have already pulled all 3 reports) just need the scores.