Question

Helpnotright1

Wells Fargo car loan
7 years ago my husband and I help my daughter buy a car she bought a very expensive Mustang she was responsible for making the payments she got behind it and pink the payments will end up getting into some legal troubles Wells Fargo in to repossess the car we help them find the car they sold the car at auction made money on the car because they were charging 29% interest for over 5 years it has shown on my credit as a charge-off but zero balance due this last week they are now claiming $8,000 do after 5 years how can they do that

Yes because they are doing the same to my husband and I after 6 years. It hasn't shown up on any of our credit resports or anything and any info we did find always said it was closed. So today it's back on our credit reports and of course our scores went down. I'm so mad right now.