Keybank Reviews
Sep 26, 2016
Never happen.

You may have to wait more than a month for no answer.

May 03, 2017
Horror
jmitchell23

I was told by customer service to go into a branch to fix my issue. I got to the branch and they told me to call customer service. I called customer service back again and they told me to go back to the branch. I go back to the branch and they tell me to call customer service again. Seriously? Get your stuff together KeyBank.

The customer service sucks. I get different answers every time I call. I called 4 times in one morning and not one rep noted my account so every time I called in I had to start from scratch and re-explain my situation. I called in once to ask about something with online banking, and they transferred back and forth between 2 different departments 4 times.

The online banking sucks too. Took me forever just to create my account because every time I went to set my security questions they wouldn't go through. I am tech savvy and work with computers daily (I work for a finance company) So it's not that I didn't know what I was doing.

They charge $3 for an invoice. I am paperless anyway, but still that's bs to charge a customer $3 for a 45 cent stamp and 2 sheets of paper.