Greenlight Financial Reviews
Jan 20, 2015
Easiest home loan ever

I just refinanced my home through Greenlight Loans a division of Nationstar Mortgage who previously held our loan. From the day I called to ask about refinancing to the day our loan funded was only 43 days & that's including Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years, so I have no doubt it would have been sooner if not for the holiday season. I worked with Randy to start the process and we finished up the loan with Eric. They were both so nice to us. We had never done a refi before and we weren't sure what it was gonna be like. Well I can honestly say they made it so easy for us to do I wouldn't be nervous to work with them again. Everything was done over the phone and through email. At the end they sent a Notary to my house with the closing papers so we could sign the documents. Everything was taken care of by them.  I read the awful reviews and know about the disgruntled people but I didn't have that kind of experience. I can't help but wonder if there were problems that arose with their finances in general. Our house appraised for what we thought it was worth so there were no problems there. As soon as they asked for a Bank Statement or Pay Stub I emailed over a PDF right away. Everything went seriously smooth so don't be afraid to give them a try. And if you are still nervous then ask to work the people I worked with then at least you know you aren't going to be dealing with total idiots. Randy Ramos was our Mortgage Professional and Eric Guzman was our Closing Coordinator. Good people.