Question

gakoch

Why does my Bank of America credit card say "Dispute resolved; reported by grantor"?
Why does my Bank of America credit card say "Dispute resolved; reported by grantor"? I never disputed the account - it is perfectly legitimate. I disputed several fraudulent charges about a year ago which resulted in them being removed and me getting a new credit card with a new number, but this remark just showed up on my account when I pulled my report this morning. It wasn't there last week. What is causing this? Will it hurt my credit score?

I have a very similar situation with one of my credit cards and am wondering the same thing. I hope someone has an answer.