5.0

Aug 11, 2021
Great addition to my wallet

I love the unlimited cash back feature, sign on bonus and 0% promotional offer on purchases. It was easy to apply online and I received the card within 10 days.

Sep 29, 2021
Don't Apply for this card

811 score with no debt and got denied. No worth getting a hard inquiry for such a hard to get card.

Jan 06, 2022
Beneficial if your already a customer to Boa

I like this card an I’m a customer for Boa.the cash back at the start is really not enticing(better cash back cards out there)but if you bank with boa an have a checking/savings you can get the 2.62% which would be the best cash back card you can have.the only issue is the you need to have a certain amount of money in your account. It starts from having 25k,50k an 100k(enrolled in boa’s reward program) in your savings.right now I’m on the first tier so my cash back right now is 1.87% an you just need to keep working an saving your money.my limit was 2800,but idk if it has to do with me already being a customer.so I’d recommend this card if your already a customer or look elsewhere for better 2% cash back cards.

Dec 20, 2021
Easy to qualify

Applied online thru Credit karma and was approved instantly with a 730 credit score. Took advantage of the 15 month no fee balance transfer and was approved for a $3000 credit limit.

Dec 18, 2021
love working with Bank of America

been a loyal customer with them for over 25 years. Customer service is always top notch. already got my 200$. second card with them. 6500$ limit. Thank you

Dec 06, 2021
816 Credit score and got denied

What a joke, 816 credit score and got denied. Now credit score is lower thanks to their hard inquiry. Several hundred thousand in the bank and denied for their joke of a card

Nov 07, 2021
Approved within minutes

I applied for this card because of the $200.00 cash back reward after spending a certain amount of money. It's a good deal

Oct 18, 2021
Approved on the spot

I am 775/775 with just one other credit card and an 11k line of credit on the other. Approved on the spot. Looking forward to 0% APR for 15 months as well as intro offer and cash back. Of note, I was denied for the Wells Fargo Active Cash card with two days ago.

Sep 29, 2021
Don't Apply for this card

Sep 26, 2021
Excellent chances of approval

Yet denied. 760 scores over all credit bureaus. 2 hard inquiries. Over 75000 available credit through other cards. Never had such a slap in a face considering Amex platinum, Chase sapphire was approved immediately.

Aug 11, 2021