3.8

Aug 11, 2021
Great addition to my wallet

I love the unlimited cash back feature, sign on bonus and 0% promotional offer on purchases. It was easy to apply online and I received the card within 10 days.

Sep 29, 2021
Don't Apply for this card

811 score with no debt and got denied. No worth getting a hard inquiry for such a hard to get card.

Oct 18, 2022
Bank of America, Unlimited Cash Rewards Credit Car

Don't apply for this card, you will only get a Hard Inquiry on your credit score. I have excellent credit(score 830, no debt, own home and vehicles). They still put me through hell applying for this card. It was so bad that I told them to cancel the application.

Sep 11, 2022
Apply if you want to ruin your credit

Even if you have 740+ score with no Delinquency, the chances that they turn you down is very high and then you left with big FAT hard inquiry on your credit. Don’t believe me apply!

Aug 16, 2022
Unfair credit practices

They will decline you based on your relationship with them meaning if you do not have an account with them don't bother. I have an 815 credit score with more than a hundred thousand available credit, zero percent utilization and twenty years perfect payment history and was denied "based on our relationship" and apparently they had to pull my credit twice to come to this decision so now I have two hard pulls on my credit from B of A. What a waste of time.

Aug 05, 2022
Easy process for BofA customers

Simple sign in and all info is filled. Great limit and fast approval.

May 28, 2022
Great Card and Rewards

I applied for this card with a 750-credit score and got approved with a $21,000-credit limit. I made purchases that totaled $1000 within the first 3 months and received a $200 cash bonus with I applied to my balance. Great card.

Apr 04, 2022
Non-competitive cash back %

Don't waste your time with BOA. You can get 2% or more cash back with competitor cards and at least one of them doubles your 1st year cash at the end of 12 months. Others will allow you to automatically convert your cash back to statement credit each month -- BOA doesn't do that. You have to manually convert credit to either statements or have a check sent (or presumably to a BOA checking, but I haven't one of those with them in _years_.)

Mar 23, 2022
Great card, just applied and got 45k limit

Great card, great limit.

Mar 22, 2022
STILL WAITING FOR APPROVAL/DENIAL

I applied for this card over three weeks ago. My credit is pretty good, so there shouldn't have been a reason I didn't get an instant approval, but they said my application needed further review. Well its been 3 weeks now and the status of my application still says "in review". And let me also mention that I have been banking with Bank of America for over 25 years!!! At this point, id rather them just deny my application so I can apply elsewhere.

Mar 19, 2022
Waste of time

My credit score is 780+. According to credit karma my chance of approval is very good. Still application was denied. A complete waste of time

Mar 11, 2022
Don't apply for this card!

Waste of time and hard credit pull. Wanted to do a balancer transfer and they ask on the app to know how much without telling you want your credit limit will be. I was approved but the credit limit was a joke. And transferring the balance from another card would have put me in over the 30% usage rate. I cancelled the card and will not reapply.