Question

daniloandsindy

i just applied for Bank of America secure they denied me,my fico score its 517 and I need to improve
My credit by 150 or 200 points quickly,I have like 4 accounts in collection please help

517 is a very poor credit rating and you have four accounts in collection. You haven't demonstrated you can handle credit responsibly. Why do you have collections on your account?  Did you lose your job? Did you cosign for loans for friends or family who didn't pay the debts? 

The only option I see for you is a secured credit card and make every payment on time. Don't use more than 30% of the card credit at a time.  You might also try disputing some of the collections or derogatory items on your credit reports, but you're going to have to give a reason. 

Also go to the articles sction on this website and read how improve your credit and  increase your credit score. It took hard work and time, but I raised my score from 485 to 823.