Question

k1a0pt1ma

Beware of Wells Fargo - ASC. They do not report fair or correct payment history - ruined my credit!
I signed a loan modification after calling ASC about the mistake which they said did not exist. I asked to verify that during the modification process if I was truly not supposed to make 2 payments that fell between the current date and my "next payment" due date.

I did not make those 2 payments and a week before that new due payment due date they deemed my loan modification null and void. Reported I was 2 months delinquent to credit bureau. Their mistake which I repeatedly informed them about was the reason for the nullification.

I contacted a lawyer who did nothing but take my money. I reported them to the bar assoc. one of the attorneys was disbarred but I did not get my money back.

I finally got a modification done and then lost my job.....I NEVER missed any payments other than those 2. WELLS FARGO ruined my credit. I finally decided what the hell its ruined so I moved and did a short sale.

BEWARE of ASC (America's Servicing Co) & Well Fargo. They WILL ruin your life.

Yes, I have all the documentation to prove what I have said.