United Fed CU Reviews
Feb 28, 2017
Nonsense

UFCU is horrific. Every time you call you will receive a different answer. the staff is rude and unprofessional. As the mistakes on their side pile up, the attitude and rudeness increase.

I closed my account with ufcu when I was 21, they failed to close my account and it was overdrafted basically one hundred dollars. This put me in a system called Chex Systems making it impossible for me to open a bank account.

Four years later and Im still trying to pay this bill. First they told me it was sent to collections. I spent two years trying to find it within different collection agencies they would send me to. Finally I paid nearly three hundred dollars for a debt finder to locate the bill and was told that It never left the branch and was never sent to collections in the first place. Then I began calling UFCU and have not stopped. Every time I have called they have told me to pay the bill a different, more time consuming way. Today I called as I was instructed to have a friend or family member pay the bill with their routing number(As I don't have a checking account because of chex systems), when I called with my friend to pay the bill, I was instructed to mail the bill to michigan and told the person who I had just spoken to was incorrect. Now I am going to mail a money order to this hellhole and I am beyond sure, I will never see that bill paid, they will lose my bill and act like I never sent it.

Over the four years I have been screamed at, told to shutup, and continuesly told I am the one who is confused. It was has been one of the most tumultuous experiences of my life. This place is a horrendous joke. My fingers are crossed so hard that I can finally be rid of this chapter of my life.