SDCCU Reviews
Sep 22, 2016
Poor Customer Service

I have been with SDCCU since 1999 . I have a credit card with them that I rarely use. They arbitrarily put my account on electronic billing without notification. That would be fine except they do not send out email statements like every other credit company does. An automatic charge was made to my account without my knowledge for $9.49 . Since I do not use the card, I did not check it online and no notices were given. Two months later, I get a delinquency notice. (In the mail) That I was 2 months behind with my credit card payment of $9.49 & that they had added $26.00 in late fees. Customer service eventually credited back the late fees but it was not a pleasant experience. They now have me back on paper. Hard to believe but hey say they do not have an email notification system. 4 months later I discovered that my credit report showed a "Serious Delinquency" 2 months of missed payments (Over $9.49) When I contacted them they refused to remove it. After reading other reviews on SDCCU it appears that they really don't treat their customers very well. I recommend finding another credit union to All.