Pen Air Fed CU Reviews
Aug 31, 2017
one word...awful!!
hollifield7034

The following is the experience I had with this credit union:

Very poor customer service. It is really sad when you penalize a veteran who is a member of the credit union for not utilizing your financial institution as their primary bank. You pull my credit report without my authorization, and site utilization as a concern? I have a checking account and a savings account. If I was trying to screw you I would have done it a long time ago. You are a credit union affiliated with the military. Many of your members do not reside in Pensacola. You revoke access to online banking and tell me all transactions will need to be conducted in the branch? By doing this you obviously should not be affiliated with the military because not everyone can walk into a branch. So I closed my account because it's pointless for me to have it. Your representative was more than happy to do it, and was quite snide while doing so. You are supposed to be about your members? Clearly not when you treat people this way. The sad part...My account was in good standing, and I still was treated this way. I will make sure EVERYONE I know hears how Pen Air treats people.