Municipal CU Reviews
Sep 02, 2017
MrFranzua

If I could give this place 0 stars I would, I applied for a secured credit card from these crooks in order to boost my credit score which was hovering around the mid 600's. Well into the second month of having this card I noticed that on their primitive web app, my payments were not posting. I made a call to their credit card department which is the most un-professional in the world to make them aware of the issue. I was assured that it would be resolved. Fast forward MCU closed my card and continued to take my payments, when I called to find out what was going on with the card and why my payments were not reflecting they contended that  I had not made any payments and that the card been closed.

MCU claims that they attempted to notify me about the issue but that was and is false. Not only did they close my card they kept my the money I gave towards the card. I called and I was given the run around and all they could stand on was that they tried to notify me. When  I asked about the notes concerning my calls about the payments not posting they said they could see anything. I asked to speak with a manager and she was not even trying to help me at all, I learned a very hard lesson with this institution.And to add insult to injury, they are now reporting late payments for months I made payments on, My credit which hovered around mid 600's know with MCU's screw up it's low 300's..STAY AWAY FROM THIS RAT HOLE OF UNPROFESSIONAL MISERY!!!