ENT Fed CU Reviews
Apr 27, 2017
Backed out of home loan on closing day
Bobyn42

Don't go to ENT for a home loan unless you have a straight-forward conventional loan.  We worked with ENT to try to purchase a home that needed some renovation.  At first they were very accomodating, working hard to find a product that would work for our unique situation.  As we came closer to closing, more things fell through the cracks.  I would repeatedly ask if the insurance policy I found was okay, the status of the appraisal, and if they needed anything else from us before closing.  Two days before close, they say the insurance policy doesn't conform to the loan (FHA 203b loan).  I then get a new insurance quote based on what the lender needed, they work two days running it by the underwriter.  On the day we were supposed to close, we were told the property needs too much work and they won't be able to lend to us.
We now have to scramble to find a new lender after we were completely transparent with the property condition from day one.  ENT is terrible with communicating with their customers and, we feel, they weren't completely honest with us when things started falling apart.  They strung us along until closing day and put us in an awful position when we did everything they asked.  Because of this, I cannot recommend ENT to anyone in any capacity.