DCU Reviews
Dec 13, 2016
Bad Service & and ignore customer needs
WJas
2 Contributions 1 Person Helped

I'm sure they will help you to get credit card with very good CL as 5K and process you loan quickly and give you the good rate comapre to other banks and credit union.

But, by the time you are a customer with them - then you horrible story will start. Try to ask them to do anything for you. they will give you one standard answer "THIS IS OUR STANDARD"

otheerwise if you insist to them, customer service will ask you to call that department related to your question.

Sep 20, 2017
vbesack

DCU is a horrible organization to bank with. I financed my solar loan through them and then set up autopay when it was done. I've received two late payment notices, one in January and another one just a week ago. When I called to ask why I was receiving these since I'm on autopay, I was informed that solar loans are set up as 4 loans and that when one is paid off, the other kicks in and autopay won't cover the payment. I was NEVER told this. Not only that, but they tried to blame me for not making the payment on time and tried to claim that I had changed the settings online. I never logged in after I set up autopay.

They are a sham and I've spoken to my solar company to avoid using DCU.