I like DCU. Ive had 2 auto loans through them and a credit card. Customer service (via phone) isn't excellent but the agents have been friendly if a bit clueless at times. Some have been great, some fairly useless. The website is a bit convoluted and the payment center was not easy to find or figure out. The service agents in the branches have been great though even if I have to drive an hour to get to one. In teh end DCU has approved me for products at good rates when I was being denied by every major bank. If I have to jump through hoops a little to get good credit products then so be it.
ADDITIONAL RATINGS YOU MIGHT FIND HELPFUL
Most Helpful Positive Review
Most Helpful Negative Review
1) got my checking account, savings account, credit card with DCU
2) got a auto loan, then started saving money from salary in savings account
3) payed auto loan emi , credit card bill promptly for 6 months. (have 4 more credit cards from different vendors, and have 100% payment history till date, over all credit utilization below 10%)
4) Had a very good credit score near to 750, debt to income ration below 10% (including my auto loan)
5) had a emergency situation and wanted a personal loan, approached dcu
6) got denied, did not want a hard query to just go wasted, asked if they can increase my credit card limit to whatever I qualify for.
7) credit card credit limit increase was also denied.
8) Well then , I logged online and PAID OFF THE AUTO LOAN in full. No more business with DCU.
9) Well if they dont trust me with my credit score, income, debt to income ratio, I dont trust them either.
10) Relationship with good customers matters. Good luck !