Del Norte CU Reviews
Jul 21, 2017
HORRIBLE
MaxwellCT

Wow. I wish I could rate this bank one star. I have never written a review before but after everything I have dealt with with them it has come to this. I deposited my PAYCHECK on Thursday the 13th via the mobile app. Monday rolled around and the check had still not been deposited into my account despite being authorized according to the app. I called their call center that day and spoke with a woman who was so incredibly rude I can only hope that I never have to deal with her laziness again. I sent an email about the issue on Monday... it is now Friday-- nothing. I went into a branch on my lunch break and was told that the check would be released today (Friday) due to a 7 business day hold. Still not sure why the app does not inform their members about holds, but rather holds the money with seemingly no reason. The teller informs me that the check will be released on 7/21/17. FOR A PAYCHECK?? Not a personal check, not an insurance check. A paycheck. Incredible. Regardless, what can I do? I wait until today and still the check has not been released. I call the call center twice and explain to them the situation. The first girl I spoke with was unwilling to help and the second one put me on hold to talk with her manager. I find out that the check will now not be released until MONDAY. WOW. Do not use this bank. Incredibly horrible customer service and clearly not well trained staff.