Baxter CU Reviews
Mar 10, 2017
I wouldn't use any other institution.
csaltz

I've had an account with this credit union for about 5 or 6 years now and I use them as my primary bank for direct deposit and paying bills. I opened my very first credit card with them, the Simply Visa, and was granted $500 and 15.9% APR (which is a little high but I didn't have great credit since I was fresh out of high school) and only a $20 minimum payment. About 2 years later, I went to them for an auto loan before I decided on a car and they gave me $10,000 (again, my credit still wasn't great becuase I was a broke college kid and my credit card was always maxed out but I never had a late payment). After buying my car, they threw in GAP and roadside assisstance with an APR of only 8.6%!! About a year after that, I was approved for a personal loan of $5,000 with a monthly payment of $130 and APR of 12.25%. That mobile app is very clean and easy to use and I can simply pay all three of my lines of credit with them.

I'm very glad I joined them. Getting my direct deposit 2 days early is great and I've never had an issue with their customer service.