Question

DrewX

using a No charge cash advance card with no apr for 21 months card.
Hello All, I got excellent credit over 800. I am going to be in a pinch a few months if my financial struggle continues, I'm guessing i cannot get a personal loan since i cannot show enough money flow. I was considering doing something bad, not even sure if this is legal or not either.
I was considering getting no charge advance credit card. Charging it with enough money that should last me a year and use a credit transfer to a no interest charge credit card 21 months.
Business picking up, I'll recover the money in 6-12 months. And pay it off.
This doesn't seem legal, any suggestions?