Should I remove my name from spouse's credit card?
I have a CK score of 728, and my utilization is very high. I know I need to pay it down, but here's my question. There is one card that is my spouse's, for which I'm an authorized user. It has a $25K limit and is maxed out. Our other cards are high in utilization, but have lower limits ($10K on two cards, one at 90%, one at 25% utilization).

The $25K card is by far the oldest card. If I take my name off of it, my AAOA would drop significantly - it's around 11 years now, but I would guess it'd probably drop to about four or five years if I made this change.

So, should I take my name of the $25K card to improve my credit score? It's the oldest card, so my AAOA would drop quite a lot, but I'm concerned at the very high debt that is showing.