Should I close my American Eagle credit card?
Alright, so basically I am 18 years old and I suppose that you could say that I have just begun building my credit. I have three credit cards and below they're listed from oldest to newest.

1. Capita One Secured MasterCard - 6 Months Old
2. Bank of Americard Cash Rewards Credit Card - Less than a month old
3. American Eagle store credit card. - Less than a month old

I just opened up the American Eagle credit card about two weeks ago and now I have serious regrets on it. The customer service is horrible, the interest is bad as well, and I can see signs that this card will be the death of me and my credit score. I know that I'm not going to use it, so would it be wiser just to close it and rebuild the damage? Around how bad will the damage to my score be?