Question

nimbus9931

my credit card payments are always ontime, why does only neg credit show up and not positive?
I have a credit card, and have made all my payments early yet this is never reported.... how do I get companies to report my good credit? I notice that you can pay your utilities for 10 years ontime yet that never shows up unless you miss one payment.... why is there a double standard? If there isn't please let me know how to get companies to report all the good not just the one missed payment from 1990....