I was paying my credit cards in full every months and keeping them under score never changed?
I was trying to repair my credit... Well my score is about 630 but would obviously like to see it above 720. I have a relatively small medical collection from 2008 listed and good history paying my credit cards, I have had one for over a year now, the other for about 5 months, I have always paid the whole statement amount and kept the utilization under 10% ... But I could hardly see any change in my score over the year.
I know I don't have a whole lot of a history.... So I don't know what else to do besides cc? Should I try to get a small installment loan even if I don't need it , like for appliances or smth.?
Should I pay the old collection ? ( shall I try to contact them for pay for delete or that's a total scAm? Will it it actually improve the score as its obviously the oldest account and the history will be affected? Shall I pay it anyway even if they don't agree for pfd? As I heard it can negatively affect you if you pay , converting from old unpaid collection into NEW paid.
I know that's a lot of questions ..
Any advice will be greatly appreciated :-)))