Question

sleepoverbandit

I cashed out all the credit cards to buy vehicles for my cardealership.These cars make me thousands
I have no problem paying these bills. sometimes i'll pay a couple grand at a time but i need this money to run the car dealership.. i pay out 10 grand a month to auto zone for car parts and the same at the mechanic shop pluss the 30k in credit cards i cashed out so i can own some of my vehicles... We have a $200,000 inventory soi the 30k credit card is not much money... the credit people say if i dont pay it down it hurts my credit??? if i pay it down i'll have less cars and that means less sales...