Got card to transfer balances, not enough loc given for card I wanted to transfer. Do partial?
CK suggested getting a card (the one I got) and transferring the one that I had the highest balances on--there was one at a special low balance, one at a highest balance that had converted from a 0% earlier, and one that was lowered by my bank, probably with the LIBOR recently a couple of points. I have paying this card down slowly for awhile. The other card was also being paid down until I had home projects that were mandatory. New card was relatively generous, but the %, the transfer isn't paid off, is high, higher than the other cards. I could transfer part of the high balance card, what I think I can pay in18 months, and put the smaller-balance card on the card with the card I took the higher balance from...and I could do that with 0% for a year. Does that make sense? Unless this rate goes down, I don't see me using this new card much.