Best Buy CC....Questions for members who have experience with this card??
Hello all, I've been using CK for a while but this is the first time I have actually submitted a question on the forums. I recently have been taking care of all my mistakes from careless use of past cards. I am also in the stage now where a few medical bills from a past motorcycle accident are beginning to come off my report.

Given the recent increase in my scores, I began getting pre-approval letters in the mail frequently. I went ahead and decided to apply for a few cards over the past few months and was 5 for 5 (WalMart, Victoria's Secret, Capital One, Belk, American Eagle). I know they have smaller limits to them, but you have to start somewhere. I wanted to get multiple cards to charge small amounts to and pay off in full to help increase my score further.

I went to try one last time (second one of the month) at Best Buy before relaxing for a few months. I filled out the application and did not get instantly approved. The lady at the register said that it is still possible to get approved, but to me that just seems like I was denied. Just curious if anyone out there had gotten approved after not being instantly approved at the register? The only other card I didn't get instant approval for was the Victoria's Secret because they needed a verification of my address. I'm just wondering what chances I have of getting an approval, or if I should just give up hope on this card for a year or so? Any help is appreciated. Thank you all. (Sorry for the novel)