Question

dede576

Anyone ever heard of 'Build' credit card-the card is called Build?
I've been working on improving my credit. I've been trying to get a credit card and I received an offer in the mail for Build Card. I've never heard of them and was wondering if anyone else has. It has a $500 limit and an annual fee of $72, then it's $6/mo after the first year. It also has a one time $53 setup fee. The docs does state that although the limit is $500, when/if I get the card, my limit would be $375 (due to the fees already applied). I've never heard of this card and I can't find anything about it. I know that alone probably is a bad sign. There are so many cards out there, I was just making sure I wasn't missing anything and hoping to find someone who has actually heard or dealt with them.

Thanks