Sun National Bank Reviews
Feb 24, 2015

Pros: SUPPOSED to be free checking/business accounts Cons: ANYTHING but free checking and business. The branch manager at manasquan outright misguides you and does not return phone calls, Which he did to me two times. I reviewed my paperwork that contained the "Fees" you could be charged and found no "Paper Billing" fee which overdrafted my account 2x. In December 2014 My acount became overdrafted by 252.00 This amount grew to 700$! After contacting the bank to try and work things out They dropped it down to 592.00. I asked if I could bring in 500$ on a specific date to hash things out and have the debt forgiven, since it was mostly fees. I was told they would make their decision on that day. 9am I entered the bank on the date promised. The Bank Associate called the manager, and he said for me to leave the 500$ and he would call me later at 2pm. Obviously not being the idiot they took me for, I walked out with my money and waited for the phone call, for which I would return, had we worked it out. I never received the call (The second time he did not return my call). This bank is misguiding and outright LIES. They have terrible personnel and they seriously have like noone working their 1800#. DO NOT BANK HERE THEY WILL LIE AND STEAL FROM YOU. If I could rate them a 0 I would.