SpringBoard Reviews
May 20, 2017
Great Lender But Be Patient

I had a chapter 7 discharged 10-2016. Applied to multiple lenders and they all wanted $750-2000 down depending on the car. My daughter came across the lender's info one night and decided to give it a shot. I was initially approved with $1500 down.y daughter has worked in finance before so she played with different vin numbers and sales prices until she got the approval to zero down. All I had to do was upload proof of income, d/l and proof of insurance and within 48 hours I was told I could go pick out my car. The key with getting approved with zero down and shaky credit is to buy new. I aggressively negotiated my sales price and made sure the dealer knew I already had financing. This kept them from knowing I was sub prime so they didn't try to play too many games on the price. All in all I'm happy with my loan and my car. As a side note, you may want to pick up the gap insurance springboard offers...I normally don't get it but wanted the added protection because I bought new and didn't put money down. It was only $225 and was added to the loan but of course the price will vary depending on your amount financed.