Simmons First Reviews
Nov 03, 2016
I'm new to this card and I love it!
garlandbob
1 Contributions 1 Person Helped

While checking my e-mail earlier today (11/03/16), I saw one of those sidebar sponsored links pop about "excellent credit score credit cards available."  So I clicked on it and submitted this review.

"I keep seeing these "if you have excellent credit, check out these offers" website links, but I never see Simmons Bank Platinum Visa listed.  I've only seen them listed once on Credit Karma (dot) com and it had nothing but stellar reviews.  The interest rate is a flat 7.5%.  I applied for it in June 2016 with a credit score of 797.  I was approved almost immediately.  I have four credit cards, all of which have a zero balance.  If I ever need to carry a balance, you can be assured that it'll be on the Simmons Bank card.  Do yourself a favor and google them.  They're located in Arkansas and the few times that I’ve contacted them, they’ve been nothing but courteous and professional.

Note: I am neither affiliated nor paid by them.  I’m simply a very satisfied customer and hope that other credit card users will discover them, too."

Oct 25, 2016
Limited function on new website
jfloyd

Do you use Quicken? Don't get this card. The new website does not support quicken download in any fashion. The website upgrade broke quicken, bill pay, and paperless billing setting.