Rate Geniu Reviews
Dec 01, 2016
Quick, professional, friendly!
Mishanne
1 Contributions 1 Person Helped

This was truly one of the most painless processes I've ever gone through. I'd only recently established my good credit (I was at a high 690 / low 700 rating) and didn't have a long credit history to go by, so I wasn't really certain whether they'd be capable of helping me or not but I decided to give it a try. Within a few days, I was contacted by Jacob - not only was he extremely informative and helpful, but he was so personal and friendly to boot, and stayed in touch with me throughout the entire refinancing process, answering questions whenever I had them and assisting me with what I needed to get done and when. They halved my interest rate and made my payments smaller by setting me up with a new bank and I couldn't be happier. I was expecting to be told "no, I'm sorry, we can't do anything for you," and they made it happen, quickly and professionally, and I'm so appreciative. I didn't experience any issues whatsoever and absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to refinance. Thank you, RateGenius!