Northrop Grumman FCU Reviews
Jun 23, 2016

This is a review for an auto loan application at the Palmdale branch.

I had never applied for an auto loan, and I was expecting a long process and a longer wait. This was disappointing because I was ready to purchase that weekend! When I went in, Frances was able to see me within seconds. She sat me down with my partner, and laid out everything in very clear terms. She told me exactly what I needed to apply; all I needed was the most recent pay stub to verify income.

After I had that, she filled out the application with me, and I was immediately pre-approved! She was able to expedite the request and I had my letter of credit from NGFCU the next morning, and a new car two days later with a fantastic rate. (Note: While your credit statement or other sites like Credit Karma may show a very high score, the score NGFCU pulled was lower due to calculation methods used for this particular loan. So be sure your score is very high for the best rates.)

I was very happy with the applicaton process! Even afterwards, when I had to finalize the papers, she explained everything clearly, showed me where the loan would show up online, and provided me with copies of everything. Two days later, she even let me know that the check had been delivered to the dealer!

This is exactly the type of service I was hoping for when I switched from a megabank to a credit union.