Freedom CU Reviews
Dec 10, 2015
Can't make up their mind
Top Contributor 13 Contributions 16 People Helped

Went through the process of opening a freedom credit union account at the behest of a coworker. I logged onto the site created a savings and checking account (along with the vacation club account). Everything went smoothly and I was able to use my debit card transferred funds to the accounts and received an account successfully created message.

A few days later I received a letter in the mail that said they were unable to complete my new account request and I needed to provide additional information. While I do know a friend in a family member had a similar experience, I have an issue with the company telling me one minute I have an account in the next minute I don't. Especially when I give you the information that you ask for up front and you request the same information later.

I decided to go with another credit union; opened up an account online and was successfully able to access my account the same day. Not sure what the issue is with Freedom Credit Union, but I decided not to stick around to find out.