Exeter Finance Reviews
Jun 22, 2017
The worst place to get a loan.
DajaGreerWilkerson

THIEF ALERT!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING!!! If I could give this company 0 stars I would. I have never missed a car payment nor have I been late. They stole over $600 from me this month and have put me through the ringer in getting it back. I set up automated payments five months ago for the 15th of each month. This month, as usual the payment was not taken on the 15th. So, on the 16th I paid my bill. On the 19th they stole $618.06 out of my account after knowingly receiving my payment on the 16th. They told me to send a running bank statement from my bank and after I did so, they informed me that they could not use it to give me back my money after days passed and being informed that the money would be in my account after 24 hrs. The customer service representatives are rude and the managers can not help you and tell you that they are the only people you can talk to. I am going to get my money back one way or another. I will be going to my bank to reverse the payment and refinancing my car with a trustworthy company with better rates and decent customer service. I will not give my money to thieves!!