DeltaC Reviews
Jul 08, 2016
Great experience...only bank I need

I am especially proud because credit unions are not-for-profit organization that exists to serve their membership rather than shareholders whom seek maximize profit through fees and services. I just love my <a href="">Delta Community Credit Union</a>

My first experience with Delta Community Credit Union was in 2009. At the time, I was working over 30 miles away from my home, and need cash bad. I call them and they were able to wire funds immediately to a local place. The customer service was awesome.

Oct 06, 2016
Current Account Holder Got $10,000
Top Contributor 11 Contributions 38 People Helped

I did this application over the phone since I have already been with Delta United Credit Union since 2014 so the process was really simple. They did not pull my credit but instead took my account and my credit with them into consideration. I have a checking account, savings account and a child savings account with them. Those are the only products I have used with them. I was instantly approved for $10,000.

My Sign Up Bonus:

• No annual fee
  • 2,000 points for new Reward Points Program enrollees1.
  • 1,000 points for your first signature-based purchase within 30 days of account opening
  • Free Reward Points Program
    • Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases
    • Bonus Reward Points Program - each quarter you can earn 2x and 3x Reward Points in select categories
    • Reward options include: Cash Back, Gift Cards, Merchandise and Travel with no blackout dates