DeltaC Reviews
Dec 07, 2016
Declining performance.
GOMMOM

Been there since 1998 when it was Delta Employees CU. I used to brag to others how great it was. Now, it is no different than the big banks like Capital One etc. If you email them about any issues with their website they give a generic response at best. Like most big business they fail to take any corporate responsibility. They cannot be wrong or at least treat your comments as important and reply with dignity. Even with all the loans I have had with top credit ratings they do not give good loan rates. My son at 19 years using me as a cosigner and financing with Southwest CU got his first loan ever with a 2 percent lower rate than I could with DCCU. I am in the process of changing all my loans and financing to Workers CU. Hopefully within the month I can wash my hands of DCCU of any obligation to them. The quality decline over the years with the increase of fees like a typical big bank makes them no longer a viable option to me.

Oct 06, 2016
Current Account Holder Got $10,000
MimiRoss
Top Contributor 12 Contributions 61 People Helped

I did this application over the phone since I have already been with Delta United Credit Union since 2014 so the process was really simple. They did not pull my credit but instead took my account and my credit with them into consideration. I have a checking account, savings account and a child savings account with them. Those are the only products I have used with them. I was instantly approved for $10,000.

My Sign Up Bonus:

• No annual fee
  • 2,000 points for new Reward Points Program enrollees1.
  • 1,000 points for your first signature-based purchase within 30 days of account opening
  • Free Reward Points Program
    • Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases
    • Bonus Reward Points Program - each quarter you can earn 2x and 3x Reward Points in select categories
    • Reward options include: Cash Back, Gift Cards, Merchandise and Travel with no blackout dates